Sunday, September 13, 2009

Farewell Party at Bora Asmara

I would like to say thank you to all my former colleagues in IAD for having a warm and enjoy farewell party for me at Bora Asmara near Damansara/ Kepong. We have a great time and have a lot of fun with the entertainer (the musical band), dancing and the food were also nice.






We were also celebrating the birthday of Ain's daughter. How nice to see her daughter blow the candle...



Thz to..........

Ain and family


Nurul and her hubby


Hazwan and his wife


Zaili and family


Khairel and Dzulaikha


Baidzura and her boyfriend


And also thz to all my friends in IAD by giving me a small token to remember my time in IAD. The memories in IAD with you all will be always remembered. Thank you.


Thank You Again


No comments:

Post a Comment