Saturday, October 22, 2011

Mr Food Butcher & Steak Parlour, Putra Height

Today, we went to have a lunch at Mr Food Butcher in Putra Height, Subang Jaya.  We ordered a lamb cutlet, beef tender loin, chicken grill, nugget, 2 ice lemon teas, fresh orange and a coke. Our damage is MYR100.

The ambience is nice and feel likes home.  The service was fast about 15 minutes, our order was ready set on the table.
What I can tell is that the steaks were very delicious and mouthful.  I never tasted the best lamb and the gravy was taste very good.  I have been to many steak restaurants such as Tomy Roma’s, Chillies, Big Steaks, Solaris, The Steak House Kg Baru, Uptown Steaks and many more, but Food Butcher will be my first list if I want to have my lamb steak.

The address is No 8-G, Jalan Putra Mahkota 7/6A, Subang  Jaya
(N02.59.719 E101.34.406)

Chicken Grill
 Beef Tender Loin
 Lamb Cutlet

1 comment:

  1. Kami sangat berbesar hati dan kunjungan anda amat kami hargai.. datang la lagi... :)

    ReplyDelete