Monday, October 24, 2011

Lahad Datu - Ops Daulat Success Factor

Army Day 2011 was held at Dataran Merdeka, Kuala Lumpur for a week in March.  The exhibition showed all the war machines owned by Malaysia army force.  It is a good and informative events for public to know the standard of knowledge and skills that the army personnel must have.  Luckily our Captain Nordin, my brother in law was there to entertain us.  Both my kids enjoyed their moments in the event.  Try to grap all the machine guns .... Azeem always plays shooting games called "Blackshot" and now he has the real experience how to hold a machine gun.

The funny thing is that when Azeem and I tried the land mines.  Azeem escaped of stepping the land mines and finished without exploded.  I on the other hand was "Boooom" into pieces when I stepped a land mine and was exploded in the mid way to finish line.


































No comments:

Post a Comment