Saturday, March 31, 2012

Holiday at Bukit Tinggi (Part 3) - Shooting range with paintball gun

My boys and I have the chance to play with the paintball gun at the practice shooting range at the hotel.  10 balls for MYR10.  Both my boys were so exciting and we took this opportunity to try our skill since both my boys always play the bloodshot pc games.

Finally, I hit 7 out of 10 shots beat both my boys. 






 






That night we went to have our dinner at the restaurant at the hotel, i cannot recalled the hotel name but the food should be ok.












After the dinner, there was a dancing show by france girls.  It was a nice show and dancing.












The next day, we went to the swimming pool. 














Overall, the holiday to Bukit Tinggi is cool, good and fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment