Sunday, June 28, 2009

Played golf with Zul Yahya, the Papaya Actor

I supposed to play golf today with my friends at Monterez but last minute I have to cancel because late minute personal matter. I have a good memory to share where on 29 May 2009, my friends and I planned to play golf at Monterez. At 5.45 pm, MA Annuar was already there. I was still driving to Monterez from my office. The road was so traffic jam. I diverted to Jalan Samantan road after I saw the road toward to Jalan Duta to exit Plaza Toll was heavy with traffic. My relief was temporary because after Damansara Toll Plaza, the traffic jam made me to puke. I called MA Annuar and he told me that Noorezam was still at the office. Halimy cannot be contacted.

Monterez GCC is located at near the Bukit Jelutong, Bukit Cerakah, Shah Alam. Strategically located within 30 minutes from Kuala Lumpur, 20 minutes from Petaling Jaya and Klang, 10 minutes from Subang Jaya and 5 minutes from Shah Alam. If you have eaten at this western restaurant named Big Plate Restaurant, you know how to go there. From Kuala Lumpur, if turn right you will go to Big Plate but if you turn left, you will enter the road to the entrance of Monterez GCC.

MA Annuar and I started to play Golf at 7.45 pm. Halimy considered MIA (Missing In Action). Noorezam arrived late when we were at the 4th tee off. When we at 7th tee off, came one guy introduced himself Zul Yahya. Very thin guy, very polite and humble person. The guy was damn good where he can tee off like pro. He also gave me some tips how to swing my driver.


I told MA Annuar and this guy face look familiar seem like Zul Yahya, the actor. So after played until the 17th hole than we realized that he is the actor ... ZUL YAHYA because he were asking where do we work. We told him that we are working at this company... Then, he said that last month he had done some shooting at our work place for “Anugerah Berita Harian”. Then we took pictures before we ended our golf play at 18th hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment