Thursday, August 6, 2009

Pakatan vs BN

The fact that now the politic turmoil in Malaysia comes into fire and highskying with totally emberassing and humiliation. Regardless whether you are Pakatan or BN, both have shown some disrespect about the culture, values, religion and humanity.

I do not belong to any politic party and I remain neutral. However, I only try to get the best of current moment now where I am still breathing to ensure that I can stay support my life with my wife, and support my children until they get married, and retire happily and die happily.

My best option is I think that if the current government does not do their work effectively in making our life secured, cost of living is manageable, our children can get easy education, the crime rate is low and so on. I can make the huge lists if I want too but just go back to the basic which imply the Maslow’s the hierarchy of needs talked about the human Basic of Needs.

What I need the Malaysian do is to give chance to both political parties to rule this country. If they cannot rule for the first 5 years term, we give back to the other political party to rule and the story will goes on, goes on. This is the best solution to both political parties because the political party who really want to rule Malaysia, must make sure they know what the expectation of the RAKYAT. Both of the political parties will do their best in their jobs if they are given the mandate to rule Malaysia.

Why we do not want to use our RAKYAT power? We pay taxes and the taxes should go the projects that benefit RAKYAT and not to make somebody rich in seconds.   Have you watched the Ali Baba Bujang Lapuk!! … For those who have a dream in entering the politic to get rich, by all means you can just say “yaa in seng mate karge semara een seng”, the cave door will open and you can grab what ever you want.

But just remember what ever you can get now you cannot bring it inside your “lubang kubur”. There are three deeds that follow you after death, i.e. beneficial knowledge and righteous offspring who will pray for him.

Come on…there is why when you want to become the president of the United States of America, you must be damn rich and wealthy first because you need money to go out campaign to be the president. I love my country Malaysia so much and even I had stayed in US for 3 years pursuing my study, I still want to go back to Malaysia and die here as a Malaysian.

Back to the story…

You and all of us in Malaysia have the power of choice. Please choose wisely every 5 years. Or we can rotate the two political parties in 5 years term, see which one is better. What I can see is that they will do better and better because their future is under our hands. So, it is a win-win situation where the political parties have the chance to rule and the Rakyat can continue get the benefit… just think about it.

You can see what the American do during the election, the rotate the Democrat and Republican every 8 years.  Both parties have to do excellence every year to win the heart of American.  I read the book about Rudy Giuliani, the former mayor of New York.  In his book, he tell how to be a better mayor by doing the best to the New Yorkers.  They will vote you if you can provide better shelter to them.

Another thing, the above theory will success if… freedom in the Judiciary System, freedom in Chief Secretary from the control of Prime Minister. In Malaysia, there should be three powerful people on the top of the list to apply triple controls. Everyone has to bind the rules or you cannot bend the rules, if you dare to cross the line, your contract end and you will go to prison.

No comments:

Post a Comment