Monday, November 2, 2009

H1N1 vs HAJJ

A few days ago I felt a little bit sick and went to a clinic nearby my hometown. The Indian guy doctor was quite nice and told me that I got a slight fever and give me some medicine to slowdown my temperature.

While he was checking me, we had a chit-chat on the H1N1 epidemic. I asked him how serious of the decease now. He smiled at me and told me that I should not be worry anymore seems that right now, the H1N1 is not a major threat anymore. The H1N1 virus has depleted from the face of the world, the doctor told me.
I shocked and asked him whether he was serious in telling me that the H1N1 has gone. Yes indeed. But the Government does not want to make it public because they want the public to remain hygiene and maintain cleanliness in day-to-day activities. Public should know that by remain top score in personal hygiene and cleanliness, they will remain healthy.

Once I reached home and sat down, there was a thought running in my mind that how mighty and the powerful of Allah swt. Surah Yassin states that only Allah swt can say “yes” and “no” to all things happened in this world. Allah swt wants to show Allah swt grateful to all mankind. Allah swt wants the “ummah” of Muslim to safely perform the Hajj without fear and terror. Everyone knows that now in October is “Bulan Haji’” where all Muslim around the world go to Makah, Saudi Arabia to perform Hajj. Hajj is one of the 5 pillars of Islam. It is obligatory to perform Hajj at least once in a lifetime for a Muslim who can physically and financially afford the journey. 

Praise to Allah swt that from Allah swt blessing, the world is now safe from the H1N1 virus. Good for the hajj pilgrims who did not have second thought in going to perform the hajj even they know that there was no vaccine against the H1N1 virus. I salute them.

Another thing spinning through my thought is that I think that someone will get a big chuck of money if H1N1 is still considered a very deadly virus. Why? The vaccine of anti H1N1 virus will be most wanted item in this world. Public or any government in this world is willing to get the vaccine at any amount because the necessity of survival. Who will get rich? The Yahudi people will make fortune and they will use this money to terrorize the Muslim people in Palestine.

Finally, a word to remember, go back to basic, be hygienic at all time and wash your hands…

Surah At-Taubah ayat 108, "Dan Allah mengasihi orang-orang yang membersihkan diri mereka zahir dan batin".

No comments:

Post a Comment