Sunday, November 29, 2009

One day in Genting Highlands

Today, we went to Genting Highlands for a day visit. My wife's brother-in-law sponsored the trip. Started our journey at 10.00 am. The day was drizzling little bit and we drove very slowly to escape unwanted skidding. There was a heavy mist and hardly to see. Reached there around 11.30 am. Nicely got parking under the One World Hotel. Unfortunately due to heavy mist, we cannot play outdoor games.

Just to share some photos…


We took the cable car to and fro but not me inside. I was too scared and they took the ride without me. I took the ride before when I was attended a company internal courses here in Awana Hotel in 2007. I am acrophobia-fear of heights.

The best moment when we entered the SnowWorld, both my sons enjoyed the snow. My wife was too tired and took a nap on the pedestrian walk behind toys shop. Unable to get photo coz you must engage with the authorized photographer who can take photo for you. Quite expensive but they have a package for it. My brother-in-law paid around RM150 to get 5 photos.

Our trip should be more fun if the weather is bright and sunny. We missed the ourdoor games such as Space Shot, Corkscrew, Asia Flying Coaster, Pirate Ship and Berly's Chocolate Wonderland.



No comments:

Post a Comment