Monday, December 19, 2011

Universal Studio Singapore Part 2– The Revenge of Mummy vs Water World

2012 BC, Yuz and I accidently entered the City of Dead “Hamunaptra”. There was a warning sign that the express ride is dangerous for those who had high blood pressure and heart attack.
   











Anck-su-Namun, the mistress of Pharaoh Seti tried to seduce me. The high priest Imhotep got jealous after his stone guards notified him that they saw me and Anck-su-Namun were chatting.

 




Imhotep got angry and search to find me.
 Imhotep approached me and warned me that he will kidnap Yuz for the resurrection ceremony.




At the end of story, we escaped from the City of Dead by the help of the Medjai warrior.
 



Happy ending story from Yuz and me…together again.


The next adventure is the waterworld show…



The waterworld show is based from the 1995 Waterworld film by Kevin Costner. 

The show was so fun, hilarious and full of actions. Azzam and Yuz were so amused with the show until their jaws opened the whole show.








Please do not seat at the first front level because the jet sky will purposely splash the water toward the crowd who are seating at the first front level.





Happy Ending


Next – Universal Studio Singapore Part 3 – The Transformers vs Roller Coaster



No comments:

Post a Comment