Friday, December 9, 2011

Part 1: LIMA 2011 Langkawi -Opening Ceremony

A day before 6 Dec 2011, we arrived at the international LGK airport.  Overcome our thirsty at Starbucks while waiting our ride to hotel.













6 Dec 2011



The entrance were guarded by police and everyone must enter through metal detector door, except for the VIPs.  Need to get the LIMA pass at the registration counter before they allow the visitors to go in.  I got argument with the counter staff when they told me that I need to wait to get the pass because the system was hang.  Crazy, try imagine when the system is down when visitors are queuing for the pass, many may complain.









Malaysia Prime Minister, YAB Datuk Seri Mohd Najib Tun Abdul Razak was here as a guest of honour for the official opening ceremony. I missed the opportunity to take some photo of PM since I stuck with other tasks.



The first three days are for the traders and VIPs.  Some VIPs were sighted.  My favorite one is Tun Dr Mahathir, Tun tried his skill to become Maverick "Tom Cruise" in Top Gun.







Please, no more helicopter...



Sat inside a private jet.... felt like rich and famous.




Some exciting scenes










In next part..Part 2-photos of my stay in Hotel Meritus Pelangi.., what a great hotel and the damage was MYR1,400 per nite!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment